Item Code: CAL-400-3Features :
Four function provide the quality and accuracy of handheld calibrator:
- Portable instrument for calibrating process devices and measuring process signals.
- Adjustable 0-24mA current source.
- Adjustable -199.9mV to +199.9mV DCV source.
- Current calibrator drives loads up to 500 ohms.
- The instrument powers or measures a two-wire current loop.
a) Precision current source,
b) Measurement of a current signal,
c) Power and measurement of two wire loop,
d) Precision DC mV source.
General Specifications :
|Display ||LCD display, max display counts 1999. |
|Function ||1) Current source 2) Current measurement 3) Power and current measurement 4) DC mV source |
|Sampling Time ||Approx 0.4second |
|Over input Indication ||Indication of "1" |
|Operating environment ||0ºC to 50ºC (32º to 122º). at < 70 % |
|Power Supply ||DC9V, NEDA1604/IEC6F22 battery or equivalent. Alkaline type or heavy duty type. |
|Power Consumption ||Current measurement: Approx DC 12mA Power and current measurement. Approx. DC33mA Current source (under 10mA signal output) Approx DC 33mA DC mV source (under 100mV signal output) Approx DC 12mA |
|Dimension ||150(H) x 70 (W) x 40 (D) mm |
|Weight ||Approx. 232g (including battery) |